Sunday, January 17, 2016

a {simple} introduction

Hello. I'm Denae. 
I am a wife, mother, sister, friend, professional, diy-er, and lover of all that glitters. 

I'm starting Love & Glitter as a place to store all of my favorite things and share them with whoever wants my how-to's, or maybe just some inspiration for their own.

I don't claim to be the best artist, designer, cook, or anything else and more often than not, my creations take a couple of tries! I often get asked where I find things, or how I make things, especially for my 10 month old daughter.

 So Love & Glitter will contain how-tos for my favorite projects, my favorite recipes, and ideas for future projects. 

Maybe I can help inspire creativity in others, or maybe no one will read or follow- and that would be ok too. I just want to help cover the world in a little more glitter :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment